Advantages of InfluxERP
InfluxERP include a number of features that can benefit you in many ways. Read on to know how it can help you:
- 100% Web-based: It is a completely web-based Multi-Currency, Multi-Company and Multi-Location system built on the basis of latest and updated technologies.
- Corporate Governance: The solution is featured with innovative as well as secured ways of identifying and alerting management about fraudulent activities. Its automated processes highlight non-compliance and indicate risk exposures.
- Cost Effective: InfluxERP aims at offering high ROI (Return on Investment) to businesses dealing with brokerage and financial products distribution. Hence, it allows unlimited web login to both branches and clients. Besides making our premium product available at a low cost (as compared to other competitive products), we even offer cloud model at a cost effective rate to help you keep your business expenses as low as possible.
- Domain Expertise: Designed and developed by a team of industry experts, the system reflects rich domain knowledge of Broking operations. While conceptualizing, our domain experts have accommodated inputs from their decade long experience of the ever evolving needs in compliance, market dynamics and MIS.
- Totally Featured SaaS Model: InfluxCloud is a unique way of offering comprehensive, hosted and scalable solutions. It is featured with full flexibility and security in regards to maintaining information on Cloud at a quite reasonable cost.
- Migrations: This solution is featured with in-built engines that can migrate current operational data to the product. Our team is well-equipped and aims at offering full migrational assistance for seamless transfers.
- Multiple Sector - Single Platform: This product caters to each of the processes of Accounts, Compliance, Delivery, Trades and Risks of all of the main Commodity, Derivative and Equity Exchanges of India (BSE, ICEX, MCX, MCXSX, NCDEX, NMCE, NSE, NSEL and USE), Asia (HKFE, SMX and TOKOM), Europe (EURX, IPEL, LIFE and LME), Americas (CBOT, CME and NYMEX) and Middle-East (BFX and DGCX).
- Powerful Features: Alerts and Notifications, Exports to Different Formats, Future-Ready Integrations, Linked Workflows, Mobile Compatibility, Multi-Currency, Power Reporting, Suggestive MIS, Security Audit Logs, 2 Way Transaction Authorizations and etc.
- Performance, Reliability, Scalability, Security and Speed: Developed on a strong multi-tier architectural base, this system ensures a substantial performance. InfluxSuite is mainly aimed at significantly reducing the operational workload with incomparable security.
- ERP on Cloud: The application is aimed at offering a comprehensive ERP solution on the Cloud for medium companies dealing with brokerage as well as distribution of financial products. It simplifies, integrates and synergizes the functionality of Accounts, CRM, HR and the other back-office operations related to Commodity, Derivative, DPs, Equity, Insurance and Mutual Funds through one centralized installation.
- Reach and Support: Backed by a team of 500+ professionals, Influx is a product of Indus Net Group, which has above 12 years experience in offering impeccable services. Headquartered in Kolkata, the Group has got branch offices in Chennai, Delhi and Mumbai (other states opening soon), and support offices in international locations like Singapore, UK and USA. The team at Indus Net completely understands the requirement of strong support services in this sector and thus always emphasize on total customer satisfaction.